For us at DeNiroRidingboots.com, your privacy is very important. We therefore only process data that we need for our service and process improvement. Naturally, we take great care while handling the information we have about you and your use of our services. Moreover, we never make your data available to any third parties for commercial purposes. We value your privacy as much as we would our own!
What information do we need?
We are happy to explain which information we ask of you and what we use it for.
- We think that personal service is very important. We will never see you as a number, so we would like to know your first and last name.
- We need to know whereto we should send your order or invoice. Therefore, we need your address data.
- We like to keep you posted and send you updates about your order. To make communication as easy as possible, we would like to be able to use your e-mail address.
- When we need to let you know something about your order, or ask you something important, using e-mail as a form of communication is sometimes less ideal. For this reason, we would like your phone number. A phone call is quicker and more personal, making is possible for us to offer you the best service we can.
How do we process the information we have about you?
We are glad to explain to you how we process your data, where we store it, what security techniques we use and for whom the data are available.
- We only use your data for the benefit of our services. We do not use your data for (target) marketing, unless you have indicated that we can.
- When you share information with us and we would like to use this information to contact you at a later time – other than at your request – we explicitly ask for your permission.
- Your data will only be shared with third parties for accounting and other necessary administrative purposes. These third parties are all obliged to confidentiality. We never make your data available to any third parties for commercial purposes.
Our Webshop was developed with a certain website software company. The personal data you have provided will be shared with this company. Why?
- To offer us (technical) support.
- To ensure you of a completely secure webstore. Various measures have been taken to establish this secure environment. These measures consist of the application of SSL encryption, a strong password policy and a secure data storage.
- Naturally, this third party takes account of the applicable statutory retention periods for (personal) data.
Webhosting and emailing
Subscribing to our newsletter is an excellent way to stay on top of news, promotions etc. Our newsletter will be sent to the email address you provided. You may unsubscribe at any time via the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the newsletter. Our mailing partner processes personal data on our behalf, but does not use this data for any other purposes.
Our payment provider processes your name, address details and payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Naturally, appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect your personal data.
Your data may also be used to further improve our service. Should we need to share details about your payment with third parties, we will always do so anonymously. Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect your personal data in this process.
Payment method Focum Post-pay
When you chose the payment method ‘Focum post-pay (AchterafBetalen)’, certain data is exchanged with our payment provider Focum. The payment process will now be handled by Focum, meaning De Niro Riding boots cannot be held responsible for information provided by Focum and/or problems during the further payment process.
Your reviews help us improve our products and services. When writing a review through Kiyoh, you will be asked to put down your name, the city you live in, and your email address. Kiyoh shares this information with us, so that we can connect the review to your order.
Reviews help us grow and improve, which is why we share your name and email address with Kiyoh. Kiyoh is then able to invite you to write a review about your order or our service. Kiyoh uses your personal information for this purpose only.
When you place an order at deniroridingboots.com, we immediately get started on your order, to ensure that it can be sent out to you es soon as possible. When your order is ready, we share your name, email address and address details with our parcel carrier, so that they know where to ship the package to, and who to contact if they have any further questions for you. The parcel service only uses your information for this extent. Your email address will also be used to send you a track & trace link, which you can use to track your order.
Tax and criminal investigation
We are legally obliged to share your details with the government in case of a tax or criminal investigation. In such an exceptional case, we will still act against sharing your data – within the possibilities that the law offers us.
Naturally, you can also let us know at any time, when you wish for us to delete any information we have about you.